Sunday, March 14, 2010

Honey Ginger Salmon


This recipe was a trial for a more mild homemade teriyaki sauce. After a few takes, I finally down patted this recipe and was glad with my results! I like to call it my Japanese salmon because of the ginger and sesame oil. I had fun making this recipe and my husband had fun digging in! Hope you enjoy too!

Yields: 4 Servings
You Need:
Salmon:
4 Slices of Salmon
1/2 Tsp of grated ginger
1 1/4 tbsp of honey
1 1/4 tbsp of soy sauce
1 1/2 tbsp minced garlic
1 tsp sesame oil

Directions:
Mix all ingredients together aside from salmon
Place salmon in a 9x13 pan
Divide and spread sauce on all four pieces
Place in the oven on 375 for 20 minutes
Place back in the oven for another 15 - 20 minutes
Plate and serve and of course it will be...
oishii! or as the Japanese pronounce it O-aye-Shee, meaning delicious!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

does it need to be covered?

chaya said...

no