Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hapatato'im Shel Ima!


For as far back I can remember, my Mom has been making this potato recipe. Why it's not famous just baffles me since it's so easy and can be made with any kind of potato! So Mommy, I give a shout out to you and the amazing potatoes that you have always made ( with so much love of course!)
Yields: 4 Servings
You Need:
1 lb. of white baby potatoes
1 tsp. of extra virgin olive oil
Salt
Pepper
Garlic powder
Paprika
Basil

Directions:
Slice the baby potatoes in half lengthwise
In in a 9x13 pan spread the olive oil so that it covers the whole pan
Sprinkle all the spices in the pan so that it's covered with it
Place the potatoes flat down in the the pan
Put in the oven on 450 degrees for 25 minutes or until desired crunchiness!
Enjoy this potatofull delight!!

1 comment:

Fashion-isha said...

Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment. It really made me feel great! So happy to find your blog!
xo
Sharon