Saturday, February 6, 2010

Lasagna Margarita!


Ever since I was very little lasagna was my all time favorite dinner. My mother is from Italy so when it comes to cooking pasta you have the right address! I have been making this recipe for many years (yes my mommy taught me well!) and each time am so amazed how easy it is to make and how delicious it tastes. I do occasionally make my own marinara sauce but I do find that the Contadina Marinara sauce is very delicious and does great justice!

You Need:
l lb of lasagna noodles
2 28 oz Jars of Marinara Sauce
2 1 lb Containers of 1% fat cottage cheese
2 Packages of shredded Muenster cheese

Directions:
Cook lasagna sheets according to box instructions
Using a 9 x 13 inch pan pour sauce on the bottom of the pan covering the whole pan.
place three sheets of the lasagna down on the pan
pour sauce on top of the sheets
Spread cottage cheese on all three sheets
Top the cottage cheese with the Muenster cheese
layer again with lasagna etc.
the last layer top with sauce and cheese
put in the oven on 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes based on your liking of how melted you want the cheese!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Divi said...

margarita! yummy! ha ha